TTD User Login access registration check now ttdsevaonline.com. Register TTD User for Arjitha Seva Ticket booking, Rooms Donations etc.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams board was operating ttdsevaonline website for online bookings. The reservation of cottages, Special Entry Darshan booking, Arjitha Seva tickets etc are available only for registered users. TTD does not provide any of the services without registration. So each devotee must have their Login access and linked to mobile.
Below are the services a registered user can get in TTD Seva Online Website:
- 3oo Rupees Special Entry Darshan Booking.
- Arjitha Seva Tickets Online Booking.
- TTD Lucky Dip Seva Registration every month.
- Book Hotel Rooms, Guest Houses, Temple cottages etc in Tirumala and Tirupati.
- Book Publications, register for subscriptions etc.
Requirements to get a TTD User Login Registration @ online:
- An ID proof like Aadhar card, Electoral Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Govt. Issued ID card etc.
- Passport Size photo scanned copy.
- Registered Email ID & Valid Mobile number.
Steps to register a TTD User Login Registration Website:
First visit www.ttdsevaonline.com website. Go to sign up button and a form will appear. You can choose registration for Individual or Institution.
Enter your Name, Age, Date of Birth, Mobile Name, Gender Address etc. Give your City location, Country, State or Province, Pincode.
Choose ID Proof type, Photo ID Card number, desired username, Create a password. See the terms and conditions to know the usage limits.
Validate your email id in next page by clicking on the link in email received from TTD. Now verify mobile number entered in the application form. An SMS received to the applicant mobile number with activation code and details.
How to recover a Lost TTD User Login ID & reset Password?
Previously TTD has allowed only email id as the login name. But new version of website allows your customized Login name.
Go to Forgot Password to reset your login credentials. Enter the registered email id and Mobile number. A onetime password is sent to the mobile number.
Give the OTP and enter your new User Password. Now you can use the latest password logins for accessing the online services.